A1 Brick Slip System
We are thrilled to be able to offer an A1 Fire Rated system for brick slips.
Made from Fibre Cement boards these can be used with different sizes of slips, and offer the perfect fire rated alternative to facing bricks.
Candiwall Brick Cladding System
Candiwall is an extruded polystyrene (xps) brick cladding system that enables you to use real clay brick slips to create an insulated brick façade. It is ideal for renovation and refurbishment projects but can be used on new build and modular projects.
Candiwall offers several advantages over existing systems:
- BBA Certified when installing onto masonry substrate.
- Available in a range of thicknesses from 30mm to 120mm.
- Ideal for over cladding old properties to improve insulation.
- Thermal resistance from 0.588 – 3.158
- 1250mm x 600mm board size makes for easy installation.
- Carrier boards are available for both 65mm and 50mm high brick slips.
- Accepts either manufactured brick slips or cut brick slips up to 25mm thick.
- Unique jointing system means joints do not need to be taped.
- Available as complete ‘kit of parts’ including adhesive, mechanical fixings and pointing mortar.
Candiwall has a Fire Classification of Bs 1 d0 when fully installed and pointed.
Book your showroom visit